Re: [Banshee-List] Ubuntu 1.7.5.....when?

Basically the best anyone can say is "they'll be ready when they're
ready". There are a lot of new libraries to be packaged and there's
already been issues with the existing packages for other distros. All
of this takes time. If you want to test things out right now follow
the instructions here: http://banshee.fm/download/development/

Verify that Gio Hardware and AppleDevice are enabled when the autogen
step finishes (read the output on-screen) and then you'll be good to
go.

Alan.