Re: [Banshee-List] 1.7.5 and iPod nano 5th gen

On 09/06/2010 11:37 AM, osfight.de wrote:
I never used iTunes and believe it is a piece of crap. GTKPOD is definitely good enough for filling your IPOD on Linux, that is what I use all the time.  It also uses libgpod which is featured in the upcoming stable Banshee release.

Alright....that's a good point about GTKpod and I'm sick and tired of the commericial software.

I have videos and podcasts to put on my iPod.  Will GtkPod load videos to my iPod?