Re: [Banshee-List] The most annoying thing in Banshee...

Thomas Honegger wrote, on 09/05/2010 03:41 AM:
> On Sat  4/09/10 23:28 , Hrvoje Pticar hpticar gmail com sent:
>> Also, there is no way of stopping after a certain track has finished
>> playing. Again, in (old 1.4) Amarok you could tag a track with "Stop
>> playing after this track", and when the queued tracks would play,
>> after this tagged one was finished, it would stop playing.
>
> No such feature either. You have to delete all remaining songs from the Play Queue to have the desired behavior.

Maybe this is not exactly what you wanted, but there is the option

   Playback > Stop When Finished (Shift + Space)

that will cause Banshee to return to Idle when the current track is
finished playing, which I use all the time.  I only have one problem
with the feature (at least on 1.6.1 -- haven't tried later versions):
when Banshee idles after finishing the track, it doesn't advance the
currently playing track to the next track, with the result that, if I
later hit "Play", it plays this last track again.

Todd Wilson