[Banshee-List] The most annoying thing in Banshee...

...is the queuing logic (or a complete absence thereof). It's just one of those things you can never really figure out or predict in which way it is going to behave. Play order/ing queue/ing in Banshee is completely inconsistent.

In, say, Amarok 1.4, I could, for example, browse my library and queue tracks on the fly, i.e. add them to the "Now Playing" playlist. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Window$ Media Player behaves in pretty much the same way.
In Banshee, when you double click a track in your library, it's not queued in the Now Playing, but rather, Banshee takes the whole library as a playlist, starts playing it at the track you just double clicked, and continues on the next track in line when the one you clicked on is over.

Sometimes, when I would double click a track in the library, and then queue another track using "Add to Play Queue", Banshee would occasionally play that second queued song after finishing playing the previous one, but if I then queued some more, it would not continue playing queued tracks, but would rather return to the "playlist" (in fact my "Music" or "the whole library") and continue playing the next track in line after the originally double clicked track. At other times, it would completely ignore the queued tracks altogether and just continue playing next in line in the Library view.

In other words, there is no way you can queue tracks on the fly in Banshee and listen to the selection. You can't even save the played tracks as a playlist!?!
I seriously doubt it's just me that sees this as a problem...

Also, there is no way of stopping after a certain track has finished playing. Again, in (old 1.4) Amarok you could tag a track with "Stop playing after this track", and when the queued tracks would play, after this tagged one was finished, it would stop playing.