[Banshee-List] Switch media type from music to podcast

There is a podcast I recently discovered that I really like.  So I went to
their archives and downloaded their past episodes (that are old enough that
they don't automatically show up on their 'subscribe').  I imported them
into banshee's library, but can't figure out how to tell banshee to treat
these tracks as podcasts rather than songs.  I would like these tracks to
show up with the other (automatically downloaded) tracks from the podcast.
So how do I remove these tracks from 'music' and add them to 'podcasts'?