Re: [Banshee-List] Ampache Extension

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 3:08 AM, John Moore <jcwmoore gmail com> wrote:
> I have put together an extension to allow Banshee to be a front for an
> Ampache media server.  It's nothing overly complicated, simply lists
> artists, albums, play lists and songs from Ampache and allows you to play
> the songs. I would like to get the extension merged into the community
> extensions and to get some feed back on the extension.  The source is
> available in gitorious
> <<http://gitorious.org/~jcwmoore/banshee-community-extensions/ampache-banshee-community-extensions>>
> I'm not sure what is the preferred way to add an extension to the community
> extensions project, or if there is one.  Any way the source is out there and
> I'd appreciate any feed back or suggestions.  Thanks

Cool, thanks for the heads up.
I've just started a 4 day week-end, so I'll probably have a go at
merging it into the main git repo in the coming days.
The Makefile.am files seem to be outdated, but I'll probably be
fiddling with the build anyway, so I'll fix it while I'm at it.
I'll keep you posted if I have any other issues.

--
Bertrand Lorentz