Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Podcast sync a mess

El 21/10/10 20:03, gnomeuser gmail com escribió:

2010/10/21 Ignacio Garcia <yo ignasi com>
Hi there. I've been using banshee for some time now (since version 1.6.1) mostly because it would sync to ipod better than rhythmbox. No I use banshee 1.7.6, since that is the version that comes with Ubuntu 10.10. Does anybody know what is going on with podcast syncing? With 1.6.1 I had no problems whatsoever. With 1.7.6 and up podcast syncing will put files anywhere but in the right place (i've got some in "Songs", some in "Artists", but never in "Podcasts"). BTW, I've got one iPod Classic 30GB, the other is a Classic (Silver) 80GB.

This is a known issue, you can subscribe yourself to this bug to get updates.

- David

Thanks so much for letting me know

Ignacio