Re: [Banshee-List] N900 not found anymore

I'm going to assume you're using 1.7.x as there was a bug in the
transition to GIO which caused this. This should've been fixed with
1.8.0. If you can reproduce the issue with 1.8.0 can you append the
information asked for here to a bug report:
http://live.gnome.org/Banshee/LibgpodTransition. Also run banshee in a
terminal with the "--debug" flag and attach the entire output.

Thanks!