[Banshee-List] Syncing Podcast to another Directory than Music

Hey there,

I'm owning a HTC Desire. It hasn't been recognized by Banshee, so I created
a .is_audio_player File. Now banshee syncs everything to the in the file
specified folder (audio_folders=Musik/). But because of the Music Player on
the phone, I need my Podcast not to be in Musik/Podcast. They should be in a
folder Podcasts, located in the root of the SD Card...
So I think I need something, that tells Banshee to sync the Podcasts to the
Podcasts folder located in the SD Card root...

Thanks a lot!

PS: It also syncs some video Podcasts to Musik/Videos/Podcasts... They
should be synced to sth like /Podcasts/Videos or just to Podcasts/