Re: [Banshee-List] Collecting metrics?

I just looked into it -- it was rejecting submissions b/c the disk was
too full.  It should be accepting them again.

The metrics are now shoved into a mysql server on banshee.fm; I
started working on a script to summarize the stats, ideally that can
be generated once a day.  I'll e-mail the list when there's something
to see.

Gabriel