Re: [Banshee-List] No device support

Hey,

That Creative is the exact player I use for testing and it works
flawlessly. Very strange. Can you run banshee in a terminal and attach
all the output to a bug report (or here first so I can take a quick
look in case it's something really simple/obvious). If you run
"banshee-1 --debug" from a terminal you should get a logfile at:
~/.config/banshee-1/log . Or just copy the output from the terminal.

As a quick test, can you attach the creative when banshee isn't
running and then start banshee 5-6 seconds later, after the device has
fully powered on and all that.

Thanks,
Alan.