[Banshee-List] When syncing to Sansa Fuze in 1.8.0, folder structure is not created

Hi all, I was using 1.6.1 that came stock with Ubuntu Lucid and everything
worked pretty well. But after installing 1.8.0 things got weird. I plugged
in my Sansa Fuze where I sync to the 16 GB micro SD card. Everything was
REALLY slow for some reason. So I plugged the Fuze back in and with the
micro SD mounted I noticed all of the songs were at the root level of MUSIC.
In 1.6.1 everything was organized like so:

MUSIC/Artist/Album/Song.mp3

Now it is:

MUSIC/Song.mp3

With that many songs it's difficult for the Fuze to parse them all. I
reverted to 1.6.1 for my own sanity.