Re: [Banshee-List] iPod, Squeeze & Banshee 1.8

On 10/01/2010 05:22 PM, Alan wrote:
You have two options:

1) Install the media-player-info package which will allow banshee to
detect that when an unmounted volume is a media player
2) Ensure that your iphone is mounted as a regular filesystem before
banshee starts up (or mount it while banshee is running, that'd work).

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, neither of the options you proposed worked. I had already
installed media-player-info and mounting the iPod manually doesn't seem
to work either.

If it's any indication: I see the iPod appear in Nautilus after a while,
but when clicking on it in order to mount it, it simply disappears.

Kr,

Gerry.