[Banshee-List] Amazon-MP3: Download stops at 4%

Moin,

I'm trying to download a song purchased in the Amazon mp3 store. After emailing their customer service, I got another download link, but still: Banshee stops downloading at 4% of the file. Since I probably shouldn't email them several times to do trial&error debugging, is there anything (like attaching gdb, my knowledge is very limited using it) I can do to find out why Banshee doesn't load the whole file without wasting another redownload?

Marcel