[Banshee-List] Cover sorting order

I'm using Banshee 1.8 and it's very close to be the perfect music player that
match my taste.
The only thing that I miss is the ability to sort the album cover not
necessarily by album name.
Basically when I select All Artists, I see in the cover view all my album
covers but I'd like to be able to sort them by artist name and not by album
name which is not really meaningful when seeing all the albums. Is there any
way to do that ?
Thanks ...