Re: [Banshee-List] Covert Art Problem

I too am having an issue after upgrading my Banshee on Ubuntu Karmic from 1.5
to 1.8. It now refuses to display cover art of any kind. The online cover
art fetcher doesn't seem to work, and neither does having a jpeg in the
music files' directory named 'cover' or 'folder.' I'd really like the
interface of 1.8 and would like to get my album art working again.