[Banshee-List] Banshee-community-extensions question

Hello list,

A quick question, I am not familiar with banshee-community-extensions release schedule and I recently noticed that a new extension (ampache) has been added to the git repos.  When might there be a new banshee-community-extensions tarball released with this new extension added?

The reason I ask is having this extension in Debian/Ubuntu would greatly benefit ampache users.

Best regards
Charlie