Re: [Banshee-List] Rename USB Mass Storage

On 11/02/2010 05:51 PM, Jannik Heller wrote:
There is no "Rename" option. There is a "Properties" option though. When
I select it, a window is displayed containing a text entry box with the
name (USB Mass Storage). I can type in it, but when I close the window
the name is not saved.

It should be possible to do this by adding a .is_audio_player file to your device and specifying the 'name' option like this:

name=N900_SDCard

Jeroen