[Banshee-List] Banshee talk box and M-Audio HELP!

how do i make this thing work?! i have everything for the talk box. I have an
m-audio keyrig 49/m-audio mobile pre usb/pro tools/reason/EVERYTHING! i open
pro tools and try to play it and it doesnt work. i opened reason to use it
and it doesnt work. I plugged the box into my keyboard......nothing. can
anyone help please?