Re: [Banshee-List] Crash when Banshee switches songs

Not to be a pain, but does this mean I have to wait until March 31 before I
can use Banshee? There has to be a work-around. When I'm back on that
computer, I'll apt-get remove and then install again. See if it helps. After
that, maybe I can see about going back to the older version if need be.