[Banshee-List] Video Support - what i'd like to see

hello, there has been some discussions on whether there should be video
support for Banshee.

well i like the video support but would like to see the same ability for
Banshee to organise/rename/tag my music folders, to be available for my
videos.

oh and the album title field in the edit track info, is not available as a
field in the column title field. it would be nice to have that added.

this would awesome, as a collector of swing dancing videos, as it might let
be search my collection by dancer, event, style or however i choose to use
the fields.

im sure collectors of other video's would appreciate these features