[Banshee-List] Sync Podcast into Ipod

I have an Ipod Nano 8GB 4th Generation. I want to sync all the Podcast I have just downloaded into my Ipod as I plug it in. However, Banshee tries to copy all the podcast in the list even though some of them have not downloaded yet (this means that they are not available in my hard disk). Then it crashes and cannot do anything. Now, I need to know how to sync only downloaded Podcast into my Ipod automatically. Can someone help me soon?
Thanks,
Hoang Huy from Vietnam