Re: [Banshee-List] Creating a music dvd from a library of ripped ogg files.

Hi Peter,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Peter E Williams <pew iinet net au> wrote:
I know how to do all of this EXCEPT for how to convert the ogg's to mp3
files. How do I do this???

I've had pretty good success with a program called SoundConverter which can be found here [1]. �It should allow you to convert (in bulk) Ogg files to MP3. You might have to follow it's directions for installing an MP3 encoder on your system to be able to transcode files to MP3, but, it's fairly simple. If you're using Ubuntu you can get it using Synaptic, searching for "soundconverter".

[1] -�http://soundconverter.berlios.de/

--
Thomas Mullaly