[Banshee-List] Muinshee 2.0?

Hi banshee-list!

I'm a Muine user, but I really like the idea of Muinshee, and would love to see you guys develop it further; because right now it doesn't have any real advantage to just using regular Muine :P

I made a mockup on some ideas on how I think you could improve Muinshee while keeping true to the original Muine idea: http://chawsum.deviantart.com/art/Muinshee-2-0-172906454 .. Ask me if there is anything confusing or unclear!

I hope someone feels interested enough to implement it! :)

~chawsum