[Banshee-List] Small improvements that matter.

Hi Banshee Team. I want to suggest two new small but "must have"
improvements. The first is ticks, just like iTunes have in library list. I
think/hope it's not a havy work to do, though my sister one day asked me to
install iTunes (so with Windows os) because of them.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29245029/itunes_play_music.png
Next improvement is better cyrillic(read non English) support. I know that
problem is in third party packages, but let's cheat. There is bash utility
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~zf/id3iconv/ id3iconv . It can replace bad id3
tag names, but can not search folder(work recursively). So user can select
songs in banshee library, then choose option "change encoding" (it might
look as  http://code.google.com/p/repairer/ 'Nautilus file name repairer' ).

Hope it's really easy work, thank you.