[Banshee-List] Importing audiobooks

Hi all,

I read in some of the release blog entries about plans to improve
support for audiobooks in future releases, to make handling audiobooks
more like handling music, which will be great.  Meantime, could someone
explain a couple things about how they work now?

1. How are audiobooks imported?  I've put them in ~/Audiobooks already
but "Rescan Music Library" doesn't find them, even though there is an
"Audiobooks, etc." source in the preferences that is pointing to this
directory.  When I try to import them with Media -> Import Media...,
they get put into the Music Library track list, and then I have to drag
and drop them to "Audiobooks, etc" in the browser, which takes a lot of
time (and some copying?).  The metadata for the files already include
"Release Type: audiobook".

2. What does the "File Organization" options folder hierarchy and file
name in the preferences do?  They don't seem to have any effect on the
way the files are stored in ~/Audiobooks.

Thanks,

Todd Wilson