[Banshee-List] Various Artists question

The album "So Far So Good" by Bryan Adams has a track (#3, "It's Only
Love") with Artist "Bryan Adams & Tina Turner".  I've tagged the album
with Picard and imported it into Banshee and what I get is two entries
in the Artists lists:

    Bryan Adams
    Bryan Adams & Tina Turner

Under the first, all tracks except #3 are listed, and in the album list,
it has the correct artwork and title but "Various Artists" as the
artist.  Under the second, it lists only track #3, and in the album list
it has the same artwork and title but "Bryan Adams" as the artist.  This
is confusing.

I would expect to see track #3 listed under Bryan Adams, so that I could
play the complete album in track order, and not see "Various Artists" as
the artist for this album.  I don't mind the extra artist entry for
"Bryan Adams & Tina Turner", but it shouldn't interfere with the
original album.

How can I set this up?  (I'm using 1.6.1)  Or do I need to set up
something differently in Picard?

Thanks,

Todd Wilson