Re: [Banshee-List] Ebook support for Banshee?

This response is inconsistent with the attitude and implicit vision expressed in slides 27 and 28 of this presentation.  The intent to add photos implies a vision of Banshee as a digital media manager, and e-books are digital media.

Problems are opportunities to use our innate capacity for creative thought to mold the universe to our liking.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 02:29, Alexander Kojevnikov <alexander kojevnikov com> wrote:
On 31 January 2010 20:52, tominglis <tominglis brokenbiscuits com> wrote:

> Is there any chance of getting epub / ebook support in banshee? It would be
> awesome to be able to manage all of my media and sync it to my Android phone
> / tablet using the one app!

I don't see any reason to compete with Calibre [1], it does a very
good job at managing, converting and syncing ebooks.

[1] http://calibre-ebook.com/