Re: [Banshee-List] making and maintaining a roadmap?

A roadmap was something that I definitely would have been interested in when
I was just updating from one stable Banshee release to the next.  Now that I
subscribe to all the bug reports and read commit logs, a list of future
features wouldn't be as exciting for me to read, but I'd be glad to help
maintain it so it's there for others.

Also, since my coding skills are progressing terribly slowly, no coding time
would be lost if I would help maintain a document like this. ;)  If
developers/people-who-know-what's-up feed me with specific information, I
can keep it organized in a user-accessible document. (Also, I think the
website would be the first place most people would look for this kind of
information, but I'll do whatever you think is best.)

Let me know; I'm happy to help out however I can.