Re: [Banshee-List] Exclude language course from library

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Philipp Weissenbacher
<philipp weissenbacher gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I like to put my music player on shuffle all while I'm on the go, but I
> don't like to hear my Dutch language course bumping in all the time.
> I tried to be clever and make it a podcast putting it into the "Podcasts"
> folder, but that didn't work (they don't get imported).
> Also setting genre to "Podcast" didn't help fix the problem.
> So is there any way to achieve this? Namely importing podcasts from a local
> folder?

You can use the new Audiobooks library extension, found in git master
(and soon 1.5.3).  Or you could make a smart playlist in your Music
library of genre != "Podcast" and play that on shuffle.

Gabriel