Re: [Banshee-List] would really appreciate some help to fix my banshee player

It basically means your database file is corrupted by the crash, you could try to get a dump and reinsert some stuff, however I would just try to delete it. downside is you will lose all inside the database: ratings, playlists, ...
The database file is located in  ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db (~ is your home folder)

regards
mathijs