Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee from Intrepid repository not up to date

Well we support the programs till 2010 but we cant upgrade programs to
the new releases it would be a lot of work. By support we mean security
updates of programs in main(programs included by default). I would
suggest either upgrading to a newer release of ubuntu (jaunty or karmic)
or install banshee through a ppa (sudo add-apt-repository
ppa:banshee-team/ppa)

Regards
Shane Fagan