[Banshee-List] Error importing music

Currently in the midst of trying Songbird and Banshee for use on Ubuntu, as I
am trying to rid myself of windows.

I just went to import several files into Banshee, and I got 1,384 errors.  I
think that's about all the files I tried to import.  And they all report:
<Sqlite error unrecognized token: "artist"> where artist is the actual
artist of the track in question.  I tried searching for this error, but got
nothing returned.  And this would be my very first time using Banshee as
well.