[Banshee-List] play internet radio station at startup

Hi,
   I'm looking for a command-line option to add to my Ubuntu startup
programs that will start Banshee with a radio station. It's the only one
listed in my radio stations (if that matters). I've tried "banshee-1 --play
[url].m3u", "banshee-1 --play-enqueued", "banshee-1 --play-enqueued
[url].m3u" and a few others. (Note: the station's url ends with .m3u, which
is why I'm putting it in there, just for information's sake.)
   Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
 (and yes, I searched. If I missed something obvious, it wasn't for lack of
trying!)