From: Kundzia <kundziaszek gmail com>
Subject: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes when song ends or during remove sth from playlist
To: Banshee-list gnome org
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 5:57 PM

After last update of linux (Fedora 12, 64bits) Banshee crashes after each
played song or during some operations like removing sth from playlist,
updating library, forcing to play chosen song.
I tried to reinstall it or update but nothing brought my old working
Banshee.
If you have any idea how to solve it please write.
Sorry for bother you, but i cannot find other way to repair it.