Re: [Banshee-List] Audiobooks on Banshee 1.5.3

It sounds like you're using it correctly (drag and dropping from
Music).  When they sync to your device, if it has an Audiobooks
section, they probably won't end up there (yet) - they'll be in Music,
probably.  Putting them in the right place on the DAP is a TODO.