Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to play .ogg/.oga. Should I report bug?

Hi again,

Due to that I havent got any answers yet. Not by mail, Google searching or
anything - I send one mor mail to you guys. Sorry for this, but I really
would like an answer or some pointers.

When trying to play an .ogg/.oga I get this output:
[Error 15:58:31.724] /home/daniel/Musik/**-**.oga - Unknown char: .

And still, I am able to play these files in Totem, But I don't want my
music-files to be played in Totem..

Yours sincerely,
Daniel Holm, Sweden