[Banshee-List] Video transcoding during sync

I have searched but can't seem to find a definitive answer; although I
strongly suspect it's "No".

I am using Banshee 1.5.3 and a Rockbox-enabled device (not an iPod) and
would like to transcode my video podcasts to mpeg2 on the device during
sync.

As it does not seem to be available by default, is it possible to modify
config files or invoke a script to do the transcoding (via ffmpeg or
similar)?

Video transcoding the last missing feature for me.

Thanks.