Re: [Banshee-List] Combining Unofficial Banshee Extensions [was: List of third party extensions on the website]

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Bertrand Lorentz
<bertrand lorentz gmail com> wrote:
> If feedback is positive, I'll try to start working on setting up the
> project on gitorious at the end of this week : basic structure and build
> system, using my Alarm Clock extension as a guinea pig. If you want to
> help out, ping me !

Ah, I see you've already made
http://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions - can you add
everybody from the +banshee group to the +banshee-community-extensions
admin group?

I've made the "Community Extensions" component on bugzilla.

This train is pulling out of the station!

Gabriel