[Banshee-List] Music files on ipod classic show as video

Hello all, my first post  here but looking forward to working on Banshee!
New problem not seen with searching; I have an 80 G ipod classic 6G which
reads/writes fine in itunes under xp, rhythmbox and floola under ubuntu
10.04lts.  Using Banshee 1.8 it does not show any music only the tracks as
video.  Not really sure how to proceed; could not find this when i looked
under the bug reports at banshee.fm.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bob