Re: [Banshee-List] Shoutcast- Error....please reload

Shoutcast has now started its API 2.0 which requires a Developer Key.
Issuance of this key requires acceptance of a license agreement which
I do not feel in a position to check thouroughly. I have adapted to
this new API locally and could commit a working version, if I had a
Developer Key. How do I go from here?