[Banshee-List] SoundMenu and UbuntuOneMusicStore extensions are now core extensions

Hi,

Up until now, the SoundMenu and UbuntuOneMusicStore extensions were
part of the "Community Extensions" project. I have just moved them
into the Banshee source tree, making them "core extensions".

This change was mainly motivated by the fact that Banshee is going to
be the default media player on the next version of Ubuntu. As those
extensions will be part of the default experience for Ubuntu users, we
want to make sure they receive all the attention they deserve. This
should also help make the life of our dear Debian/Ubuntu packagers a
bit easier.

Those two extensions will not be built by default, you need to pass
the corresponding option to configure : "--enable-soundmenu" and
"--enable-ubuntuone".

Bugs or enhancement requests for these should now be filed under the
"Other Extensions" component, on GNOME bugzilla.
Code changes should be submitted by following the usual guidelines for Banshee :
http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-code/

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who worked on these
extensions, in particular Jo Shields, who created the
UbuntuOneMusicStore extension. Of course, we're looking forward to all
of your future contributions !

Keep on rocking on the road to Banshee 2.0 !

--
Bertrand Lorentz