Re: [Banshee-List] Concert Listings

Good call!  I used to keep a copy of Songbird around, just for the sake of browsing for concerts every now and then. I'm not sure how Last.fm's concert listings compare to Songkick.com's, but it looks like they do have several API options for finding events. http://www.last.fm/api

If the Banshee user has a last.fm profile, user.getRecommendedEvents can be used.  If the Banshee user doesn't have a last.fm profile, it could do something more like Songbird and use last.fm's geo.getEvents (based on a provided location), then filter the results to only show events matching artists in the user's library.

...so there's a fun Community Extension possibility for some enthusiastic contributor.  :)

Michael