Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist Plug in?

Banshee has a built-in iTunes importer.  I know that it is capable of importing things like ratings and playcounts, but I'm not sure about playlists and smart playlists...  I'm also not entirely sure how it works, because it was added after I'd already switched from iTunes to Banshee.  Hopefully someone around here will be able to help you out, though. :)
Michael