I love grooveshark too. There is information about the api. By Grooveshark: http://developers.grooveshark.com/ and supposedly reverse-engineered by someone else: http://nettech.wikia.com/wiki/Grooveshark_Internal_API. The api also supports creating playlist and adding songs to it. So I believe the idea would be doable...

 - Aksu

Quoting Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Martin Jernberg <cs_bittin msn com> wrote:
this sounds like a great idea as i also just discovered Grooveshark, becouse
of a work mate

________________________________
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:33:24 +0100
From: bertolotti pierre gmail com
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: [Banshee-List] Grooveshark extension

Hi All,

I have just discover Grooveshark ( http://listen.grooveshark.com/ ) and I
was wondering if it could be possible to integrate an extension to update
playlist to grooveshark in order to have our favorite music online anywhere?

After a quick look around on the website, I didn't see anything about
an API or any way for third-party applications to interact with
Grooveshark.
Without this, I don't think there's anything to be done.

--
Bertrand Lorentz