Re: [Banshee-List] Song Slider Issue

2010/8/17 osfight.de <linux osfight de>
 I am using Banshee 1.7.4 and find that the song slider freezes when it is grabbed with the mouse and pulled to the very end of the song. Banshee than jumps to the next song. I think this is a bug and the preferred action would be not to jump to the next song till the user releases the slider, at least that is what was common on older versions.

(This bug is especially annoying if you wanna jump close to the end of a song and hit the end accidentally)

Is this the supposed behavior? I am filing a bug if ppl confirm this.

Greetings,

osfight

http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

It is generally useful if you get the resulting log from running banshee-1 --debug --redirect-log which can be found after reproducing the bug and exiting Banshee in ~/.config/banshee-1/log

If you need help filing your bug you can stop by the #banshee channel on irc.gimp.net, please do come prepared with the log uploaded to pastebin.com (use default settings) and include the resulting url in your request. Please be patient, people do tend to sleep, work and otherwise be unavailable.

- David

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2010-August/msg00048.html