Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Community Extensions 1.7.4 released

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 7:09 PM, osfight.de <linux osfight de> wrote:
>  Thanks a lot, are they available at the Banshee unstable PPA (or similar)
> later on?

I guess they will become available at some point.
I know our hard-working Debian/Ubuntu packaging wizard known as
hyperair is on holiday for a week, so there might be some delay. Or
maybe someone will step up and help out with that ?

One thing to keep in mind is that, from my understanding, packaging
banshee-community-extensions is probably a bit more work : each new
extension means a new binary package, new dependencies, etc.

--
Bertrand Lorentz