Re: [Banshee-List] Synchronizing audiobooks

When Banshee told you that it wanted to recreate the database, did you do it?  If Banshee hasn't recreated the database yet, that would definitely be a good first step.  If you've already recreated the database, but you're still having problems, then I'm not exactly sure what to tell you.  What type of music files are you trying to add to the ipod?  mp3?  Also, I don't know of a good way to completely restore an iPod with Banshee - when I wanted to clear my iPod and start over, I used iTunes.  If someone knows a good way to do this with only Banshee/Linux, please tell us! :)
Michael