[Banshee-List] Re wind/Fast Forward

Hi everyone,

I've searched high and low and cannot find this fix. My player does not
allow me to rewind/fast forward within tracks. In fact, the progress bar
does not move at all when a track is playing. The 'time elapsed' goes by,
but the bar just sits at the 0:00 position. Is there a setting somewhere
that I'm missing? It's also like this in Amarok as well so I'm not sure what
the deal is. Thanks for all your help if there's a solution to this.