[Banshee-List] Multiple Music Sets

I have just noticed in the Bugs (Fixed) that Banshee supports .mod (Tracker) files via gstreamer. This is great. But makes a Banshee limitation exasperated.

How do others separate their music sets?
Currently I use Play Lists to Separate my music "Types". This works only Just.

We (I ) really need some sort of Set's separator similar to Audiobook extention.

I would like to split my banshee DB (Same DB, Different "Sets") to this:

1. Modern music collection Albums.
2. Modern music collection Compilations.
3. Modern music collection Classic Hits (One big directory).
4. Audio books and the like.
5. Classical music collection Albums & Compilations.
6. Love song collection. (Many duplicates from Modern collection. But want to keep file structure AND Banshee entries separate.)
7. A game music set would be nice. (Lots of Unreal, Mech warrior etc music)
8. And I'd love to have a .Mod's set.

Currently I have to set it up like this: (Big hack for the most part)
eg.
* Albums and Compilations are simply dumped together.  Works ok.

* I have to separate Classic hits directory by setting "Artist" to "Various Classics" and then make a play list based on that.

* Love song collection. Not sure how to get this in cleanly. Setting "Artist" to "Various Lovesongs" for all 40 albums would be painful - And also a bad Idea to lose that metadata info just to "Separate" the sets. It remains unused.

* Classical collection. Same problem as Love song collection. In the Intrim I have simply used the 101 Classical Hits albums (4cds) and set "Artist" to "Various Classical" to import into play list.

Q. Why set "Artist" to "Various yada yada"?
A. I can simply scroll down to "V" artist entries and drag to make a music set list.

This is handy when current WIP on your mp3 collection requires re-creating your banshee DB from scratch to clean up older now defunct entries. But doing so deletes your play list sets. So a simple and quick method of re-creating music sets was needed.